We ♥ celebrating Easter with family and friends! Deviled eggs are a braces-friendly dish that everyone just seems to love. (And they are way better than all that candy anyway). The horseradish in this recipe really gives it an extra kick!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 c mayo
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish (more if you like it spicier!)
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- paprika to sprinkle
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place them into bowl.
- Mash yolks and add mayo, horseradish, dill, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pipe into egg white halves and sprinkle with paprika.